15 August 2011

Highlights - January to July 2011

This is one of the most unique discoveries I've ever posted on my Enduring Legacy Genealogy blog. A new version of the FamilySearch Family Tree was on FamilySearch.org for a few days in March, but it could only be accessed from first going to the Wiki and tricking the sign-in function on the site. I took some screen shots before the tree was taken down and posted them here.
Thomas MacEntee, of GeneaBloggers, uploaded a guest post to his blog which I wrote to solicit support for PaHR-Access' Pennsylvania genealogy legislation.
Cheryl Cayemberg, of the "Have You Seen My Roots?" blog, highlights my efforts to inform others about genealogy legislation in Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful comments.