This page attempts to list all the pages in the website or at least each product. Examples: It lists the Research Wiki, but not all 75,000 articles. It lists Family Tree, but not each person page in the tree... etc. etc.
This is an exciting development, because among avid FamilySearch.org users, many of us notice that certain pages seem hidden... and frequent website upgrades sometimes move the links to new locations.
Some die-hard users may even decide to use the Site Map page as their first stop instead of the prettier home screen. This would drop the number of clicks required to get to some of the obscure products.
In fact, some of these products don't even have links except for from here. Examples would be "Featured Pages." Pages like those have traditionally been linked to temporarily on the home screen as a highlighted item and then disappear. If you are particularly interested in one of the feature page topics you might still enjoy using them.
Even with the advent of the "Site Map" there are still several pages missing from the list. Can you help me identify them by leaving a page title and link in the comments?
|Click for full size. Captured 16 Nov 2013.|
- My Family: Stories That Bring Us Together
- Photos and Stories: Documents
- Photos and Stories: Obituaries
- Record Indexing: Linking
- Get Help: Family Tree Training
- Featured Pages: PAF to be Discontinued
- Featured Pages: Italy
- Community Trees
- FamilySearch Labs
- Family History Center Portal
- Online Film Ordering
- new.FamilySearch.org (in-process of closing)
- Old Family History Library Catalog (in-process of closing)
- Invite Service (employees only)
- BYU Conference on Family History & Genealogy
- Mormon Migration
- The National Archives of Ireland: Genealogy (collections digitized by FamilySearch)
- LDS.org: Family History
- LDS.org: Youth and Family History
- LDS.org: Family History Callings
Social media presence:
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Facebook Page (Indexing)
- Official Facebook Page (Family History Library)
- Official Google+ Page
- Official Google+ Page (Indexing)
- Official Twitter
- Official Twitter (Indexing)
- Official YouTube Channel
- FamilySearch Groups
(invitation only, Yammer community designed for those in the FHD or FH callings)