Enduring Legacy Genealogy began in 2007, offering professional research services. My goal was to help more people with their family history and gain experience. Both were a success. I specialized in "Internet genealogy and local research in the Mid-Atlantic U.S. (Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York.)" In 2010 the mission of Enduring Legacy Genealogy was altered to better reflect my changing goals as a genealogist.
Enduring Legacy Genealogy's mission is to help others experience family history success. This will be accomplished by working with organizations, reaching out to individuals, participating in volunteer work, and staying well informed of related opportunities.
Credentials and Experience
- Researching since 1999
- Volunteering since 2004
- Professional since 2007
- Association of Professional Genealogists Member
- History - Bachelor of Science, BYU-Idaho (December 2011)
- Genealogy - 29 credits, Brigham Young University (GPA 3.55)
- Communications - Cluster, BYU-Idaho (GPA 3.6)
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Extracurricular Volunteerism, BYU-Idaho: Student Ambassador, Get Connected (new student orientation), Student Representative Council, Pathway Mentor, and Student Support Recruitment Representative
- Family History Consultant, LDS* (2004, 2008-current)
- FindAGrave Contributor* (since 2005)
- Ancestry.com Contributor* (since 2005)
- "Gift of Family History," Virginia Richmond Mission (2005-2007)
- Assistant Stake Indexing Leader, LDS* (2008)
- President of BYU Family History Society (2008)
- Social Media Specialist, PaHR-Access* (since 2009)
- Genealogy Blogger* (since 2009)
- USGenWeb Archives Cemetery Photographer* (2009)
- BillionGraves Contributor* (since 2011)
- BYU-Idaho Family History Center Volunteer (2011)
- BYU-Idaho Family History Center Web Presence Specialist* (2011)
- FamilySearch Indexing Arbitrator* (2011)
The title Assistant Stake Indexing Leader is more commonly called an Assistant Stake Indexing Director.
Includes recommendations by clients, professors, team members, and supervisors.