25 March 2013

My RootsTech 2013: Day 3 - I attend LDS training all day

On day one, I spent a lot of time in the exhibit hall and took in some good news.

The second day, I focused on future technology topics.

Then on the third day I focused completely on LDS styled meetings where I felt uplifted and inspired.

Though these classes were part of the special offerings for consultants--and I could have watched them all online later--I thoroughly enjoyed it. I feel excitement when learning about how technology can help genealogy, but even more important is the spirit of turning our hearts. Turning our hearts to our families is what really moves this great endeavor of family history. At one point, I began to cry as I listened because my heart was touched. Learn more about what family history means to Mormons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful comments.